Home » Invisalign Teen
You and your teenager have been talking about wanting a better smile.
You know it’s going to cost some money, and your teen knows that it’s going to require a commitment from them as well. You assumed that your teen would just get metal braces just like you had.
Braces are still an option, but your teen is growing up at a time when he or she has options and one of those options is invisalign teen.
Invisalign teen allows teenagers to straighten their teeth without braces. They’ll have straighter teeth with fewer orthodontist visits and less hassles.
What is invisalign teen?
- Clear way to straighten your teeth without braces.
- Series of clear, removable, custom-made aligners.
- Uses no metal wires or brackets.
- Custom-made for comfort.
How does invisalign teen work?
- Wear each set of aligners for about two weeks.
- Remove only to eat, drink, brush and floss.
- Blue dot indicator will alert you if it is being worn enough
- Your teeth will move gradually each week.
- Visit us every 8-10 weeks.
- Total treatment time averages 6-15 months.
- Average number of aligners is between 12 and 30.
What conditions does invisalign teen treat?
By using its advanced technology, Invisalign Teen can treat a broad range of dental and orthodontic conditions, which, in the past, were usually treated with traditional braces. These conditions include:
- Overly crowded teeth
- Widely spaced teeth
To discover if you are a candidate for invisalign teen, contact us today to schedule your complimentary consultation or take an online smile survey.